Takata C Para
Takata C Para
Takata C Para
TAKATA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
100 x 2ml
Thiamine chloride hydrochloride in 1 tube (2 mL) 10 mg
Sodium riboflavin phosphate 1 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 2 mg
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Panthenol 2 mg
Ascorbic acid 50 mg
Takata C Para shows physiological effects on nutrition and metabolism in the body as a vitamin complex containing the vitamin B group (vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, etc.) and vitamin C.
It is usually used as a supplement in patients with insufficient absorption of vitamins contained in this drug from food despite an increased demand for these vitamins (patients with degenerative / aging disease, pregnant or parturient women, breastfeeding women).
Takata C Para Japan is the only product which contains vitamin B nutrition and Vitamin C together to promote skin whitening, and it is highly recommended to be used together with Melsmon, Laennec & JBP Curacen. It is also one of the main ingredients in Snow Whitening Japan
Benefits from Takata C Para Japan
– Supplement our body needs for Vitamin B & Vitamin C nutrients
– Increase metabolism, promote anti-aging effects and to ease fatigue
– Promote whitening effect, lighten spots, reduces acne and lighten acne scars
-Helps to increase collagen production and thus reduce pore size and improve skin condition
– Act as skin tonic anti-inflammatory to improve urticaria, eczema dermatitis & skin pruritus
– Helps in digestive system, reduce gastrointestinal disorders and to improve cold limbs
– Prevent and relieve serious migraine, low back pain
– Promote blood circulation & normalize blood pressure
– Suitable & safe to use on pregnant women, helps to improve the skin color
- Takata C Para Japan is highly recommended by Japanese doctors, can be combine to use together with a variety of high quality pharmaceutical products such as human placenta extracts and other nutrients injection.
- It is the most liked product by users in Japan and also very frequently use in beauty clinics/ hospitals, can be used daily, simple to use (subcutaneous injection), and convenient without intravenous method.
The following patients may need to be careful when using Takata C Para Japan .
Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist.
If you have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines or foods.
If you have hemophilia.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects.)
In general, this medicine is used subcutaneously, intramuscularly or intravenously 1 to 3 times a day.
Ask your doctor for details regarding the treatment period.
Precautions while taking this medicine
Vitamin B2 contained in this medicine may cause yellow discoloration of urine.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include rash and itch.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately:
Decreased blood pressure, chest distress and difficulty in breathing